Monday, January 18, 2016

And my next step is....

I have begun working with a coach to get my health and wellness back on track. My tiredness/laziness isn't going anywhere... and neither is this weight I've gained. I need better habits in my eating patterns, exercising.... and life all around if I want to truly feel and do better, inside and out.
And my therapist agrees it's a good idea.
Yes, I've become someone who talks about her therapist.

I have an eating plan to follow, a workout routine on a calendar with the matching DVD... and next.... budgeting my money.

No more barely treading water for me... no more one step ahead, 2 steps back and on my ass....

I'm doing this for myself, first off,  and my dogs... and those who don't just pretend to give a rat's ass about me.
I have to be able to take care of myself before I can truly help anyone else.... and that's only if I decide to go back to actually helping others.... and not having anyone else I have to depend on sounds pretty good to me.

My time, it's my turn.... and I definitely need my dogs there by my side :)

No comments:

Post a Comment