Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Quick update

My plans to blog daily have not exactly gone as smoothly as I wanted... ok, they haven't gone as I wanted at all. But it doesn't mean I am not planning something... the gears in my mind are constantly running and thinking of ideas to share with you guys. Sadly, life is taking it's toll on me. I'm still trying to get it all together, and with so much going on right now it isn't so easy.
So.
Please, be patient.
I will let you know that I am working on some house renovations, getting back into school, and possibly starting my own business (outside of jewelry making, though).
In the mean time, go check out TheKindLife.com, and join (yup, I'm Rogue Decadence there, too), vegnews.com, care2.com, and all the other fun stuff we can do from our desks to help learn how to live a happier and healthier life in a happier and healthier world.

No comments:

Post a Comment